Welcome to the civil rights movement, continued.
Next ClassDonation-Based Community Yoga at Sangha Yoga CollectiveJune 22nd, 2013Now!
Tagsactivism Anusara autumn ayurveda balance Being bhakti Boston Marathon Buddhism Celtic soul change Chuang Tzu cleanse community Connecticut controversy courage dialectics Elephant Journal environment Exquisite Love facebook Gandhi Garrison Keillor Grace gratitude health humor injury inspiration Joanna Macy John Friend journey joy kirtan light love meditation Merton mindfulness mothers music nature Newtown nonviolence personal change philosophy poetry politics positive thinking quotations Rilke rituals Robert Bly Sandy Hook seasons social change social media sociology solitude Spring Summer tantra teaching the self transformation Unitarian Universalism walk water winter workshop Writer's Almanac writing yoga YogiDetox
- Showing Turk Pipkin's "One Peace at a Time." (@ Olsen Hall in Lowell, MA) swarmapp.com/c/hFb4Ekrycr6posted: 13 hours ago
- “On this day in 1955, Rosa Parks broke the law by refusing to give up her seat to a white man on a...” tmblr.co/ZzKIUy2FLvsW-posted: 1 day ago
- The pre-bon voyage party. (@ Feng Shui in Chelmsford, MA) swarmapp.com/c/0h2VlTbjU2wposted: 2 days ago
- Finishing up some grading as we watch the film "One Peace at a Time." (@ Olsen Hall in Lowell, MA) swarmapp.com/c/eGlwBN2b3z8posted: 2 days ago
- Call 1-919-FREEDOM to demand Congress #StopMassHacking, block #Rule41 changes to expand FBI surveillance decidethefuture.org @idltweetsposted: 3 days ago