I’ve just learned that the YogiDetox I’m always crowing about starts on April 20th, worldwide! It’s never too early to sign up. You don’t even have to be a yogi. All you need is a desire to support your better health with conscious eating. If you have questions, post ’em below. Otherwise, click the image above to sign up.
Next ClassDonation-Based Community Yoga at Sangha Yoga CollectiveJune 22nd, 2013Now!
Tagsactivism Anusara autumn ayurveda balance Being bhakti Boston Marathon Buddhism Celtic soul change Chuang Tzu cleanse community Connecticut controversy courage dialectics Elephant Journal environment Exquisite Love facebook Gandhi Garrison Keillor Grace gratitude health humor injury inspiration Joanna Macy John Friend journey joy kirtan light love meditation Merton mindfulness mothers music nature Newtown nonviolence personal change philosophy poetry politics positive thinking quotations Rilke rituals Robert Bly Sandy Hook seasons social change social media sociology solitude Spring Summer tantra teaching the self transformation Unitarian Universalism walk water winter workshop Writer's Almanac writing yoga YogiDetox
- I'm back! bit.ly/PauseYogaSched (@ pause yoga in Amesbury, MA) swarmapp.com/c/fzXc8ZRbaBpposted: 7 hours ago
- RT @creature_dan: @realDonaldTrump Nazis: "WE ARE NAZIS! LOOK! OVER HERE!" Donny: "What Nazis?" Folk: "STOP BEING NAZIS, NAZIS" Donny: "LEA…posted: 2 days ago
- RT @rolling_2: @realDonaldTrump You mad, bro? https://t.co/MRpxQaeyraposted: 2 days ago
- Marked as to-read: Prayers of Honoring Voice by Pixie Lighthorse goodreads.com/review/show/20…posted: 2 days ago
- RT @Rachael_Swindon: Todays just saying. https://t.co/oPpuJ4Ovr3posted: 2 days ago