I just signed up for the April YogiDetox with Cate Stillman. (There are cleanses beginning this week and in May as well—see the link below for details.) I feel like kind of the poster boy for Cate’s cleanses. Last year I dropped about 30 pounds, and people are still telling me how great I look. It certainly supported my practice, which was what I was after when I did my first cleanse in Fall of 2010. You can read more about my cleanse experiences in this blog. Feel free to reply to this post, by Twitter or on Facebook (see sidebar) if you want to know more. ‘Tis the season to detox!
What do I get?
- 4 Live Workshops or Q & A sessions with Cate
- Pre-Cleanse through Post-Cleanse audio classes
- Pre-Cleanse through Post-Cleanse Booklets
- 15 Yogidetox Yoga Classes audio and video classes
- 20 minute video practice on the 5 Koshas (bodies)
- Special 5-20 minute daily practice sessions for yoga & meditation.
- Guest speakers:
- Desiree Rumbaugh on the Raw Yogi experience
- Mary Jo Cravatta on Authentic Ayurvedic Detox
- Valya Boetenko on Kids & Teen who Detox
- Angela Stokes Monarch on extended Juice Detoxing
- Carol Look on using tapping (EFT) to release addiction and stress during detox
- Ann Moxey on a Vedic approach to detoxing with Intuition, Creativity and Joy
- bonus: Yogidetox Youtube Channel for your detox entertainment!