Next ClassDonation-Based Community Yoga at Sangha Yoga CollectiveJune 22nd, 2013Now!
Tagsactivism Anusara autumn ayurveda balance Being bhakti Boston Marathon Buddhism Celtic soul change Chuang Tzu cleanse community Connecticut controversy courage dialectics Elephant Journal environment Exquisite Love facebook Gandhi Garrison Keillor Grace gratitude health humor injury inspiration Joanna Macy John Friend journey joy kirtan light love meditation Merton mindfulness mothers music nature Newtown nonviolence personal change poetry politics positive thinking quotations Rilke rituals Robert Bly Sandy Hook seasons social change social media sociology solitude Solstice Spring Summer tantra teaching the self transformation Unitarian Universalism walk water winter workshop Writer's Almanac writing yoga YogiDetox
- 📷 I’m disappointed to hear this. Out of Town News, the iconic newsstand in Harvard Square that for... tmblr.co/ZzKIUy2BLkN7Jposted: 4 hours ago
- This is a refreshing summer cocktail with fresh strawberries accented by… pinterest.com/pin/7768716230…posted: 7 hours ago
- 📹 (via youtube.com/watch?v=BLc5mv…) One of my favorite moments in scifi comedy. tmblr.co/ZzKIUy2BJVAz0posted: 23 hours ago
- 📷 Doctor: “She’s a woman and she’s the TARDIS.” Amy: “Did you wish really hard?” Doctor: “Shut up! Not... tmblr.co/ZzKIUy2BJ2Jg5posted: 1 day ago
- “Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning...” tmblr.co/ZzKIUy2BIat8eposted: 1 day ago